Friday, March 7, 2014

Almost Over

I dedicated so much space to this picture because it is so beautiful, and creative. 
       It is almost over. The year, the school year. My book is almost done editing, then I can get an original copy. I am so excited for everything. Wohoo. This year will hopefully prove to be a edifying one. I've just been doing school, and trying my hardest to stay on pace. Failing once or twice lol. But I am making it. I heard this song and it was really nice, but I am just going to rip one or two lines from the song. I heard those lyrics and I was like wow. Beast lyrics :D

Falling Up
Who You Are

Who you are is golden
Who are is has always been enough
Who you are is such a miracle
You're such a miracle

For full lyrics
Click below
 (http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/fallingup/whoyouare.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment